Your body is an interconnected system of specialized parts, and the support structure which holds everything together is made up of bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Even if your feet don’t hurt, they may be contributing to your overall postural balance. If you’re having pain or discomfort in a specific area of your body— anywhere from your feet to your neck. Make an appointment TODAY for a FREE DIGITAL FOOT SCAN and learn how custom made orthotics may help bring you long-term relief.
If you have ever experienced any of the following, personalized inserts based on your body’s needs could help
2. Chronic Neck Pain
4. Lower Back Pain
5. Sacroiliac Joint Pain
6. Hip Pain
7. Knee Pain
8. Short Leg
9. Shin Splints
10. Ankle Pain
11. Heel Spurs
12. Foot Problems or Foot Pain
13. Sports Injuries or decreased Performance
Even if your feet don’t hurt, they may be a major factor contributing to your health problems. Spinal-pelvic misalignment is the culprit. Pain in various parts of your body may be traced directly to your feet! You may not be as fortunate as you think. A foot problem may be the cause of discomfort or pain in your leg/hip, back, arm/shoulder or even your neck! Custom-made, flexible orthotics, Shoethotics®, or Sandalthotics® may be part of the solution to your health problems.
Take This Test
1. Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
2. Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc.)?
3. Are you age 40 or over?
4. Have you had a prior knee injury, back injury, or neck injury?
5. Do your shoes wear unevenly?
6. Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
7. Is one of your legs shorter than the other?
8. Do you have knock knees or bow legs?
9. Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
10. Do your feet “toe out” when you’re walking?
If you said YES to any of the above, ask the Doctors at Trinity Wellness Center how custom-made foot orthotics, Shoethotics®, or Sandalthotics® can help.
At Trinity Wellness Center, we can perform a few simple tests to determine if orthotics, Shoethotics®, or Sandalthotics® can help your condition. Because we know that what’s good for your feet is good for your whole body. The custom process begins as you stand on The Associate foot analysis system. The Associate™ captures an accurate functional image of your feet and may then be sent electronically with your doctor’s instructions to the laboratory to make the perfect shoe or inserts for YOUR FEET based on YOUR NEEDS.
Our laboratory takes exacting measurements, then custom builds your posture-correcting orthotics, Shoethotics®, or Sandalthotics® — to exactly meet your individual, specific postural needs.